Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hum removal in AudioDirector 7 "Ultimate"
DrJay [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Pearland, TX Joined: Apr 03, 2018 11:56 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
I have an old movie sound track that I would like to edit to remove 60 cycle hum that occurs in the last 30 minutes of the movie. So, using PowerDirector 15, I select the portion of the track that needs editing and select edit audio. One of the choices is AudioDirector and I select it. The help file for AudioDirector says to "click on Hum Removal." Other than playing with the equalizer, I see nowhere to click on that. Is there a hidden "Hum Removal" button to click on somewhere or is the help file incorrect for this version?
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
At the top left of the screen is the Restore button. Click it and the Adjustment window will show the Hum Removal button.
DrJay [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Pearland, TX Joined: Apr 03, 2018 11:56 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
Quote At the top left of the screen is the Restore button. Click it and the Adjustment window will show the Hum Removal button.

It was not obvious. Thank you, thank you!