Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Audio Director 7
Eddie17 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 29, 2018 13:04 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Unable to produce MP3's. I could do it a week ago and now I can't. I think my computer may of done an updated and now it doesn't work. I've tried contacting CyberLink and you can image how that went. I need help. There are no updates available. I saw on this forum that re-installing might work but I don't have discs for this program. I've only had this a couple months.
[Post New]
Hello Eddie17,

Welcome to the ADR forum & I'm sorry your post has gone unanswered for so long. laughing

It's odd that a number of other members have recently reported the same issue with CL's WaveEditor (supplied with PDR). Reinstalling fixed their issues as you suggest.

So, when you go to produce your options don't look like this?

When you downloaded the original installer files, did you not back them up somewhere?

If you contact Customer Service they may be able to assist once you provide details of your purchase. Those details will be in the email sent at the time of purchase.

PIX PIX YouTube channel