Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Playlist a picture not a list for music help
Bogswan12 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 27, 2018 16:16 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
my music playlists have always shown a list of the songs now i get a picture of the artist and no way to know the list comming up
how do i make it like its always been please?
QC2.0 [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Apr 27, 2016 04:02 Messages: 610 Offline
[Post New]
Quote my music playlists have always shown a list of the songs now i get a picture of the artist and no way to know the list comming up
how do i make it like its always been please?

I don't really understand where you browsed your music files in powerdvd. Did you browse the playlists you previously created?
For music library but not the playlist, it has 4 tabs on the top side to let you browse your musics by Artist, Album, All songs, or audio cd in your optical drive.
Try and select one of the above tabs to browse your musics.
Bogswan12 [Avatar]
[Post New]

I don't really understand where you browsed your music files in powerdvd. Did you browse the playlists you previously created?
For music library but not the playlist, it has 4 tabs on the top side to let you browse your musics by Artist, Album, All songs, or audio cd in your optical drive.
Try and select one of the above tabs to browse your musics.

Only happens with made Playlists they only show a picture of the album and the name but they always used to show a list with no pictures.
The choice you talk about only show up on a normal music library but thanx for answering no one else has bothered.
This only started with the newest powerdvd 18

Anyone care enough to have a guess?
Thanx in advance
QC2.0 [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Apr 27, 2016 04:02 Messages: 610 Offline
[Post New]

Only happens with made Playlists they only show a picture of the album and the name but they always used to show a list with no pictures.
The choice you talk about only show up on a normal music library but thanx for answering no one else has bothered.
This only started with the newest powerdvd 18

Anyone care enough to have a guess?
Thanx in advance

I tried the playlist playback.
It seems they revamped the playlist playback layout for music in new version powerdvd18.

Did not find a option to change it back to previous powerdvd 17 list view during the playback.
Bogswan12 [Avatar]
[Post New]

I tried the playlist playback.
It seems they revamped the playlist playback layout for music in new version powerdvd18.

Did not find a option to change it back to previous powerdvd 17 list view during the playback.

thanx its the 1st time they have made powerdvd worse in the many years ive used it.....for me anyways