CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
unable to open director 11
Reply to this topic
kiwi-lad [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Jan 09, 2017 01:34 Messages: 15 Offline
[Post New]
After a PC problem was fixed by the manufacturers representative I am unable to launch my Director 11 program.

I have the program icon on my start-up page but when I click on it -simply opens up the file directory.
How can I launch the program successfully? kiwilad
[Post New]
Hello kiwi-lad,

It's not clear which "Director" you mean. PowerDirector, PhotoDirector, ColorDirector, AudioDirector?

After your PC was fixed, did you re-install the software? Has it been running since the repairs were done?

If the icon is in your Start Menu & leads you to a file directory, it is probably not the icon for the software.

If you have the installer files, I'd suggest re-installing.

PIX PhD CDR ADR DZ MVL PP Forum Moderator
PIX YouTube channel
kiwi-lad [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Hello kiwi-lad,

It's not clear which "Director" you mean. PowerDirector, PhotoDirector, ColorDirector, AudioDirector?

After your PC was fixed, did you re-install the software? Has it been running since the repairs were done?

If the icon is in your Start Menu & leads you to a file directory, it is probably not the icon for the software.

If you have the installer files, I'd suggest re-installing.

PIX

Sorry about that basic error:
I was referring to Power Director kiwilad
kiwi-lad [Avatar]
[Post New]

Sorry about that basic error:
I was referring to Power Director

It has'nt been running since the PC was returned - I find it most bewildering - should I update the program? kiwilad
kiwi-lad [Avatar]
[Post New]

It has'nt been running since the PC was returned - I find it most bewildering - should I update the program?

I have soted out the problem and the program is now running. Is there a Help file included in the program?? kiwilad
Reply to this topic