CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Is CyberLink still maintaining the Hd Blue Ray advisor software
Reply to this topic
pets [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Apr 11, 2018 06:47 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Going back through this forum & elsewhere on-line it appears CL is blatantly uninterested in properly maintaining this software.

I have tried versions 2.0.7510 & 2.0.1619 and they both fail to work in Win 10. There are no further updates available.

It sucks that one has to waste time with useless software. If it's too hard for them to make it work why don't they pull it altogether or get a developer on board who knows what he is doing.

yell

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 11. 2018 07:02

QC2.0 [Avatar]
Contributor Private Message Joined: Apr 27, 2016 04:02 Messages: 359 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Going back through this forum & elsewhere on-line it appears CL is blatantly uninterested in properly maintaining this software.

I have tried versions 2.0.7510 & 2.0.1619 and they both fail to work in Win 10. There are no further updates available.

It sucks that one has to waste time with useless software. If it's too hard for them to make it work why don't they pull it altogether or get a developer on board who knows what he is doing.

yell

On all of my Win 10 PCs (3), no issues.
All of my PCs have updated to current latest Fall Creators Update versions.
pets [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Apr 11, 2018 06:47 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Going back through this forum & elsewhere on-line it appears CL is blatantly uninterested in properly maintaining this software.

yell

On all of my Win 10 PCs (3), no issues.
All of my PCs have updated to current latest Fall Creators Update versions.

For compatibility reasons, with Cyberlink, is it possible to install Windows 10, version 1703 & retain it. I ask because I think I read that as soon as a the first Windows Update occurs the version will be updated to the most current latest version.
Reply to this topic