評価: Senior Member
加入日時: 27/02/2018 15:01:01
The following are some suggestions and things to keep in mind when posting or interacting in threads on the PowerDVD forum. To view the full rules and regulations for the CyberLink forum, see http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/18337.page
Be advised that this forum is intended for user-to-user help, and no official support will reply to your post. If you have a technical issue with the software, please submit a support ticket for free here:
Search Before Posting
Before posting, please use the forum's search capability to see if your question/issue was identified and answered previously:
Referencing Previous Posts
If you find a related post that does not fully answer your question, do not resurrect the old post by replying to it. Please start a new post, and then post a URL link to the previous post for reference. The information in your new post can be compared by forum members who will answer.
Starting a New Post
When starting a new post, please provide the following pieces of information so that users can answer your questions efficiently:
1. Which exact version of PowerDVD are you using? Patch updates are available quite regularly, and many common issues can be fixed by installing it. Download and install the latest patch updates, for your version of PowerDVD, from here.
2. Provide a clear explanation of what issue you are facing. Screenshots of error messages and details about your unique computer setup are important.
3. Include the detailed specs of your computer when necessary. Generating a DxDiag file can be very helpful for users to help you diagnose issues. (Instructions for generating your DxDiag file further down in this thread).
Note: please remember that other forum members are volunteers, and are not obliged to help you. Do not post your issue repeatedly or with attention grabbing subject lines. Politeness, patience, and direct answers to user questions will yield the best results.
Replying to Posts
When replying to your own or some else's post, please keep in mind the following:
- Be polite and courteous. We are users like you trying to help.
- Stay on topic. Tangents can be fun, but straying off can cause confusion in a thread.
- Please don't reply via PM. It benefits everyone when questions are posted publicly and members can answer. Easiest way for all us to learn.
- Do not reply to old posts, even if you have the same or related issue. Better to start a new post and then reference the post you found.