CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
i need my download links again powerdvd17
Reply to this topic
KENBRA [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Location: SEATTLE WASHINGTON Joined: Dec 23, 2010 01:01 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
my name is ken i paid for products i would like to get back .
i had problems with my computer now i need all my downloads please

please help powerdvd17and plus other products i paid fore

thanks ken
[Post New]
Hello KENBRA,

Did you not save your installer files and keep them in a safe place? That is best practice.

The best thing to do is contact Customer Service and provide them with the necessary details. They are the only ones who can assist if you've misplaced your original installer files/disc.

PIX PhD CDR ADR DZ MVL PP Forum Moderator
PIX YouTube channel
KENBRA [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Location: SEATTLE WASHINGTON Joined: Dec 23, 2010 01:01 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hello KENBRA,

Did you not save your installer files and keep them in a safe place? That is best practice.

The best thing to do is contact Customer Service and provide them with the necessary details. They are the only ones who can assist if you've misplaced your original installer files/disc.

PIX

i left them a message already
KENBRA [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Hello KENBRA,

PIX

i left them a message already

CUSTOMER SERVICE SAYS I NEED TO TALK TO TECHNICIAN SUPPORT
Reply to this topic