CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
New Video
Reply to this topic
[Post New]
I uploaded a new video to YouTube yesterday, using PowerDirector 15. The last time I did this, DirectorZone immediately confirmed that I had 1 uploaded video in my profile. This time it didn't - it still stubbornly (and wrongly) declares that there is only one. This isn't the first time I have had problems with the Uploaded Videos page, as a glance down the Forum Subjects will confirm. Instead I will point out here that I have a new video uploaded, made with PowerDirector 15. The transitions in it were my own ones. The music was written and performed by myself as well. So if anyone is interested, here is the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMy7F62cvIY

Thanks.
[Post New]
Hello again Craig,

Yes, it's definitely an ongoing and recurring issue. I found your previous DZ video but there's no sign of your most recent one on DZ.

Interesting music & what a collection of instruments you have! I detected shades of Pachelbel's Canon in there.

PIX PhD CDR ADR DZ MVL PP Forum Moderator
PIX YouTube channel
[Post New]
Quote Hello again Craig,

Yes, it's definitely an ongoing and recurring issue. I found your previous DZ video but there's no sign of your most recent one on DZ.

Interesting music & what a collection of instruments you have! I detected shades of Pachelbel's Canon in there.

PIX

Thanks for watching and listening. I definitely was not thinking even remotely of Pachelbel's Canon when I wrote it, and I don't quite see the connection, but if you enjoyed it, who cares!? Thanks again, and belated Happy New Year.
Reply to this topic