CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Unable to post
Reply to this topic
[Post New]
Replying to a post with my lengthy (is that the problem?) and got this

Error Detail
This page can't be displayed by security issue.
Maybe your request have unfriendly content.
Contact support for additional information.
The incident ID is: 1743514571770
The session ID is: 211112628132334280

Any ideas what I done wrong??
CyberLinkForum-Admin
Administrator Private Message Location: Xindian Dist., New Taipei City, Taiwan (R.O.C.) Joined: Jun 29, 2012 04:52 Messages: 148 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,
This sometimes occurs when unexpected character combinations are included in posts. It could be that you had certain HTML tags or other characters that triggered the security alert.
RD recently made an update to the security check, so please try again. But also make sure that your post doesn't have too many, if any, invalid characters or HTML or SQL tags.
Regards,
Admin
[Post New]
Quote Hello,
This sometimes occurs when unexpected character combinations are included in posts. It could be that you had certain HTML tags or other characters that triggered the security alert.
RD recently made an update to the security check, so please try again. But also make sure that your post doesn't have too many, if any, invalid characters or HTML or SQL tags.
Regards,
Admin

Tried again and still the same error message.

The message contains no HTML, no SQL tags, no invalid characters that I can see.

What are the invalid characters and how can I check if any are in my message.

Is there any way I can send this message to you - that does not fall foul of the forum software, can I attach it as a rtf file? can I send email direct to you with message attached?

I think this requires further investigation as my message looks so simple and innocent - heaven knows how many other messages are being blocked by the same problem.

Thanks.
[Post New]
Quote Hello,
Regards,
Admin

Further to my email of a few minutes ago - I have now seen how to attach a file to this message so have attached my wordpad file of my message for you to examine.
Regards
Alan.
 Filename
postToForum2.rtf
[Disk]
 Description
the message that triggers security block
 Filesize
2 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
65 time(s)
CyberLinkForum-Admin
Administrator Private Message Location: Xindian Dist., New Taipei City, Taiwan (R.O.C.) Joined: Jun 29, 2012 04:52 Messages: 148 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,

Thank you for letting us know and especially the content you are using.

We actually tried using your text with both an Admin and basic account, and were able to successfully post it.

That being said, we passed it on to RD for further inspection.

Regards,
Admin

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jan 03. 2018 04:27

Reply to this topic