CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Import video from document folder in onedrive?
Reply to this topic
Booger [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Dec 21, 2017 01:42 Messages: 10 Offline
[Post New]
When using powerproducer6, I would go to import video file and a box would open that says 'look in user downloads'. Now for some reason it says 'look in onedrive documents'. I download files off internet and they are stored in my download folder. How do I change it back to look there instead of onedrive\documents? TIA
sumerJ [Avatar]
Contributor Private Message Joined: Nov 28, 2013 05:37 Messages: 377 Offline
[Post New]
Quote When using powerproducer6, I would go to import video file and a box would open that says 'look in user downloads'. Now for some reason it says 'look in onedrive documents'. I download files off internet and they are stored in my download folder. How do I change it back to look there instead of onedrive\documents? TIA

>>I would go to import video file and a box would open that says 'look in user downloads'.
What is this "box"? do you have a snapshot of it?
Booger [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote When using powerproducer6, I would go to import video file and a box would open that says 'look in user downloads'. Now for some reason it says 'look in onedrive documents'. I download files off internet and they are stored in my download folder. How do I change it back to look there instead of onedrive\documents? TIA

>>I would go to import video file and a box would open that says 'look in user downloads'.

Yes, I've circled the area that use to say user downloads.
[Thumb - Screenshot (71)_LI.jpg]
 Filename
Screenshot (71)_LI.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
Screen shot
 Filesize
401 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
3 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 26. 2017 00:22

Booger [Avatar]
[Post New]

Yes, I've circled the area that use to say user downloads.

Solved. I hope. I searched registry until I found PowerProducer6 'video file path' and changed the value to the path to my downloads folder. Rebooted and now it seems to work.
Booger [Avatar]
[Post New]
Sorry. I went to PP6 this morning to check if it worked, but the only thing it did was to change the name of folder to look in. As you can see in the attachment, it says to look in 'downloads' but the items displayed is still from documents in the onedrive. Does anybody know who I can contact to correct this. I've had Cyberlink for quite a while and it just started doing this recently. Have no idea as to why.
[Thumb - Screenshot (72)_LI.jpg]
 Filename
Screenshot (72)_LI.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
Latest screenshot
 Filesize
402 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
3 time(s)
sumerJ [Avatar]
Contributor Private Message Joined: Nov 28, 2013 05:37 Messages: 377 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Sorry. I went to PP6 this morning to check if it worked, but the only thing it did was to change the name of folder to look in. As you can see in the attachment, it says to look in 'downloads' but the items displayed is still from documents in the onedrive. Does anybody know who I can contact to correct this. I've had Cyberlink for quite a while and it just started doing this recently. Have no idea as to why.

If what you want is to keep "download" as the default folder in "look in", then I suppose it will be memorized once you import a video from "download" folder, and next time you open the "box" it will be "download".
Booger [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Sorry. I went to PP6 this morning to check if it worked, but the only thing it did was to change the name of folder to look in. As you can see in the attachment, it says to look in 'downloads' but the items displayed is still from documents in the onedrive. Does anybody know who I can contact to correct this. I've had Cyberlink for quite a while and it just started doing this recently. Have no idea as to why.

If what you want is to keep "download" as the default folder in "look in", then I suppose it will be memorized once you import a video from "download" folder, and next time you open the "box" it will be "download".

No, I tried that. I downloaded a video and imported it. After reboot it went back to opening with onedrive\documents. I'm still looking but as of now I'm at a loss.
Reply to this topic