CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Error at loading of ippSP library
Reply to this topic
Indianalar [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Nov 01, 2016 00:17 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Error message window says "No DLLs were found in the waterfall procedure", when I reboot my Windows 7 OS system.
This started after I purchased and installed the Christmas Special MEDIA Suite upgrade today.

Searched the FAQ section & forums and see no resolutions to the error message.

Can anyone help?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 17. 2017 15:57

CLD [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Private Message Joined: Mar 23, 2007 02:05 Messages: 884 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,
Uninstall and then reinstall everything. If that doesn't work, then contact technical support:
https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/service/technical-support.do
Regards,
David
Indianalar [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Nov 01, 2016 00:17 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hello,
Uninstall and then reinstall everything. If that doesn't work, then contact technical support:
https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/service/technical-support.do
Regards,
David

Thanks but no cigar David, I suspect their may be a conflict with other software on my machine. already tried your suggestion to no avail.
Lotus Petal [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Jan 12, 2018 18:56 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Error message window says "No DLLs were found in the waterfall procedure", when I reboot my Windows 7 OS system.
This started after I purchased and installed the Christmas Special MEDIA Suite upgrade today.

Searched the FAQ section & forums and see no resolutions to the error message.

Can anyone help?

I also have the same error, which pops up when opening several cyberlink softwares. I have also done fresh reinstalls which did not fix/help/remove the error. I also suspect it maybe part of my YouCam 5.0 Deluxe from working also.

Did anyone ever get this error removed/fixed?
Reply to this topic