where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Uploaded video vanished from my profile
Reply to this topic
Paolo123 [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Nov 21, 2017 10:10 Messages: 8 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

I uploded a video on YouTube and DirectorZone. The video link was available for 3 days in DirectorZone, then vanished.

The video is still available on YouTube, and, unless I violated some kind of copyrights, I do not understand why in has vanished. I did not receive any notifications or messages to say it was removed.

The video was helpfull to show other users who downloaded my particles to see how they where used on a footage.

I would thank any help to solve this mystery.

thank You
[Post New]
Hello Paolo123,

Welcome to the DZ forum laughing

It would seem this is not an uncommon problem recently - http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/0/64293.page

PIX PhD CDR ADR DZ MVL PP Forum Moderator
PIX YouTube channel
Paolo123 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Hello Paolo123,

Welcome to the DZ forum laughing

It would seem this is not an uncommon problem recently - http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/0/64293.page

PIX

Hi PIX, Thanks forn pointing me out to another user with the same problem. I followed you tip to click on my profile, then videos, There just is nothing. It showes 0 videos. very annoying, as I cannot upload the same video to YouTube again to have a new link in DirectorZone. I have found it almost impossible to contact anyone at DirectorZone. I feel like I'm left alone as a member without any support. No email support. I do not feel like uploading anymore videos, as it may end up vanishing again.

Thank You for your answer.
[Post New]
Hello again,

The issue will be reported to CyberLink administrators and the DZ team.

I am doing some tests to see if I can replicate the problem. Through PDR, I've uploaded a short video to YouTube and also post it on DirectorZone. I'll repeat the process over the next week & keep an eye on possible disappearances.

It's important to understand that uploaded videos are actually hosted on YouTube (or whichever social media platform is selected). DirectorZone simply embeds the YT link.

PIX YouTube channel
[Post New]
2nd DirectorZone video test

PIX YouTube channel
Paolo123 [Avatar]
[Post New]

Hi PIX, I just logged into DirectorZone and found my video back. I do not know what has happened, but I would assume it was to do with your intervention, for which I thank you very much for your help and prompt follow up.

Top marks to you. You are a good support member for the DirectorZone users.

Yours sincerely

Paolo123
[Post New]
Hello Paolo123,

I'm sure you've given some forum members cause for a good chuckle laughing It certainly brightened my day.

Though I appreciate your kind words, I can assure you that my posting some test videos would have had no impact on the outcome.

DirectorZone does occasionally suffer "glitches" like that. I am pleased it has resolved itself.

PIX YouTube channel
Reply to this topic