Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Power2Go 9
Watercolorwilly [Avatar]
Senior Member Location: Phoenix Joined: Mar 13, 2011 11:35 Messages: 211 Offline
[Post New]
I've retained Power2Go 9 because I just needed something to multiple copy DVDs that I create with PD16 Live. Suddenly, perhaps after upgrading to PD16 Live, the copying of a DVD is a problem. 2Go-9 starts copying with a noise like from a warped disk, but after about 25% it slows down, there is a beep from the PC every few seconds, and finally stops. One time I had to reboot to get my disk out, other than manually. I first figured my new PC's DVD disk drive already gave out. But further testing shows that ImgBurn copies the DVD fine with no noise to my desktop. Then I manually copied the ISO file onto a new DVD disk. Perfect. No noise. Yet when I go back to 2Go-9, the same symptoms come back.

<span style="font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;">Was there an update to Windows 10 that makes 2Go-9 not work well with the DVD burner-player? Or any other ideas?</span> Bill Seifert
HP Pavilion Desktop TP01-2022
8 core
AMD Radeon
Windows 11, 16 GB RAM