CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Help for creating template
Reply to this topic
Javerne [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Location: Thailand Joined: Sep 11, 2017 10:28 Messages: 10 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

I am a sailor traveling around the word with my sailing catamaran, and i wish to publish some video about my travel.

I tried to create a template to use all the time with my video.

Any help to create a template with a world globe turning and a catamaran, and the name of my boat.

Thanks in advance for your help, and sorry for my english, i am french speaking.
[Post New]
Hi Javerne

Is it for an intro?

Quote Hi,

I am a sailor traveling around the word with my sailing catamaran, and i wish to publish some video about my travel.

Any help to create a template with a world globe turning and a catamaran, and the name of my boat.

Thanks in advance for your help, and sorry for my english, i am french speaking.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 05. 2017 13:13

PDTemplateZone - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVs6K9e0v8YLCTq5J7T6roQ
Javerne [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Location: Thailand Joined: Sep 11, 2017 10:28 Messages: 10 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi Javerne

Is it for an intro?

yes, intro and end

Quote Hi,

[Post New]
ok, I'll see what I can come up with PDTemplateZone - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVs6K9e0v8YLCTq5J7T6roQ
[Post New]
Hello Javerne,

If Godfrey is "seeing what he can come up with", I'm sure you'll end up with something wonderful!

I doubt I'd mange to match Godfrey's creativity, but my first thought would be to build two mini projects (opening & closing sequences) that could be inserted into your videos.

Something simple perhaps with some favourite footage, an alpha video/PiP object overlay & a title.

PIX

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 05. 2017 17:00

PhD CDR ADR DZ MVL PP Forum Moderator
PIX YouTube channel
Javerne [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote ok, I'll see what I can come up with

yes, its a good idee, i will have to tried to understend, and put multiple layout...

thanks for your advice and your help.
Javerne [Avatar]
[Post New]
Hi Pix,

it look great, but is the boat mooving ? And the world globe turning ?

and my question ? How to do this job ???

the result is close to what i woud like to have.

thanks in advance for your help, and i am waiting to understend how to...

Quote Hello Javerne,

If Godfrey is "seeing what he can come up with", I'm sure you'll end up with something wonderful!

I doubt I'd mange to match Godfrey's creativity, but my first thought would be to build two mini projects (opening & closing sequences) that could be inserted into your videos.

Something simple perhaps with some favourite footage, an alpha video/PiP object overlay & a title.

PIX
[Post New]
Yes Javerne, the boat and the globe are both moving. Here's what they look like:

That video is unlisted because I "borrowed" the background video content to illustrate a possibility. Screenshots of the PDR timeline for each sequence are attached. Each element is in its own track.

The alpha video is one I purchased from a stock video site. The PiP object was obtained from a PDtoots giveaway.

PIX
 Filename
Timeline 2.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
355 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
41 time(s)
 Filename
Timeline 1.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
359 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
29 time(s)
PIX YouTube channel
[Post New]
Hi Javerne.

Mine is NOT better than PIX's, but I want to keep my promise. I created an Express Project for you. Just extract the ZIP and double-click the self-installation file. You will then nfind it under "Express Projects" in Powerdirector. Good Luck!

DOWNLOAD HERE PDTemplateZone - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVs6K9e0v8YLCTq5J7T6roQ
Javerne [Avatar]
[Post New]
Many many thanks for your help, and the time you spend for it. i will now put my elements inside.

best regard

Quote Hi Javerne.

Mine is NOT better than PIX's, but I want to keep my promise. I created an Express Project for you. Just extract the ZIP and double-click the self-installation file. You will then nfind it under "Express Projects" in Powerdirector. Good Luck!

DOWNLOAD HERE
Javerne [Avatar]
[Post New]
Many many thanks for your help, i have now too projects and i will spend time to fit the project to my nead.

best regards ans thank you.

Quote Yes Javerne, the boat and the globe are both moving. Here's what they look like:

That video is unlisted because I "borrowed" the background video content to illustrate a possibility. Screenshots of the PDR timeline for each sequence are attached. Each element is in its own track.

The alpha video is one I purchased from a stock video site. The PiP object was obtained from a PDtoots giveaway.

PIX
[Post New]
Excellent work, Godfrey! What are wonderful asset you are to the CL/PDR community and, I'm sure, greatly appreciated by members.

Javerne, I'm glad you were able to get a head start on your project.

PIX PhD CDR ADR DZ MVL PP Forum Moderator
PIX YouTube channel
[Post New]
Quote Excellent work, Godfrey! What are wonderful asset you are to the CL/PDR community and, I'm sure, greatly appreciated by members.

Javerne, I'm glad you were able to get a head start on your project.

PIX

Thank you PIX Appreciate your positive comment. God Bless! PDTemplateZone - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVs6K9e0v8YLCTq5J7T6roQ
websiteee [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Location: Arizona Joined: Apr 27, 2017 08:22 Messages: 75 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks for sharing your thought. I think you are enjoying your travel.
JohnD [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Jun 11, 2017 10:49 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Hi I'm new on here just wondering if anyone know how to transfer templates to the cloud - is this included in the package?
[Post New]
Hello JohnD,

Welcome to the DirectorZone forum laughing

After you've created and saved a template, you have the option to upload it to DirectorZone, Cyberlink Cloud or both.

Then you'll have a link for sharing your template with others. Here's the link to the transition template I just uploaded to CL Cloud.

PIX YouTube channel
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Private Message Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 4210 Offline
[Post New]
I have the Cyberlink Cloud but was not aware that you can share the files to the public. It looks like that yours is through Amazon rather than Cyberlink. This would mean that you could also set up the google or the one drive as the cybelink cloud, right??
[Post New]
Hello tomasc,

Users can, indeed, share templates, projects & media uploaded to CL Cloud in much the same way as can be done with Google Drive, One Drive & others. The difference, of course, is that CL Cloud is accessed directly through the software being used.

Please see the attached screenshots showing the ways to get a shareable link.

As far as I'm aware, CyberLink Cloud is a separate entity & unrelated to any other cloud service. What makes you think that? It's not clear to me what you mean by the second part of your post.

PIX
 Filename
CL Cloud_share1.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
159 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
4 time(s)
 Filename
CL Cloud_share2.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
130 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
3 time(s)
 Filename
CL Cloud_share3.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
373 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
3 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 12. 2018 12:38

PIX YouTube channel
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Private Message Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 4210 Offline
[Post New]
Thank you for posting the screenshots. I have never shared templates this way before. I always used the Directorzone or packed them using the PD Template maker by Godfrey.

The screenshot attached here show Amazon is the supplier of your cloud service from Cyberlink. See the circled text.
 Filename
Cloud services.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
Cyberlink cloud services from Amazon
 Filesize
83 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
6 time(s)
[Post New]
Gosh! I'll have to try to be more observant!

You're correct. CL appears to be using Amazon Web Service.

PIX YouTube channel
Reply to this topic