where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Background Blur to Title effect
Reply to this topic
VeganMuscleFoodie [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Aug 15, 2017 22:34 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Hey everyone,

I am just wondering if there is a preset (or a way to do this that I have not been able to figure out) to do the following:

Have my video playing, and then have it slightly blur and come out of focus as an image (a logo) comes into focus overlayed on the blurred video. But you can still see the blurred video in the background.

I have seen it on certain youtube channels and I really like it, I just cannot figure out how to do it on my own.

Thanks for any help!

VMF
[Post New]
Hello VMF,

Welcome to the DZ forum laughing

This is not specifically a Directorzone or template question, because there is no "template" to achieve what you wish. It is, however, quite simple to accomplish.

If you split your video clip where you want the blur to begin & finish, you can apply the Gaussian blur FX & keyframe it to blur in & out.

The logo/image can be inserted in a higher number track over the blurred video section.

I'm attaching a short project for you to explore. Hopefully, you're using PDR15 because that's what was used to make it.

PIX
 Filename
Blur Fade.zip
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
17350 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
157 time(s)
PhD CDR ADR DZ MVL PP Forum Moderator
PIX YouTube channel
websiteee [Avatar]
Member Private Message Location: Arizona Joined: Apr 27, 2017 08:22 Messages: 75 Offline
[Post New]
Thank you PIX for sharing information. Your reply is alway helpful for us.
[Post New]
Wow, thanks for the info. Helped me a lot too !! Me encanta navegar por internet!
Reply to this topic