CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Any tutorials on how to create templates for directorzone?
Reply to this topic
DJM76 [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Jul 10, 2017 03:22 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Just recently purchased Power Director 15 Ultimate and was wondering if there is any tutorials on how to create templates to share?

Since getting the program, there seems to an underwhelming amount of templates the program comes with and not many on the site I have seen that does what i am looking for, so I been playing with PD15 a few hours here and there and figured how to do a few things I wanted, now to figure out the rest.

TIA
[Post New]
Hello DJM76,

Welcome to the DZ forum laughing

It's a very simple process, once you've created or modified a template. The same applies whatever module of PDR you're using.

After creating a title, PiP, particle, menu (or other) template, you can select Save, Save As or Share. Save & Save As simply save the template to your library. Share saves it to your library and shares it on DZ or CL Cloud.

You just need to sign into DirectorZone, complete the details and your template will be uploaded. Here's the one I just made for the screenshot above.

If you have an existing template you'd like to share, just open your PiP, Titles, Particles, Menu etc Library, select the template to upload and click the Globe icon. You'll be taken through the same sign-in & details steps and your template will be shared on DZ.

PIX

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 30. 2017 16:34

PhD CDR ADR DZ MVL PP Forum Moderator
PIX YouTube channel
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Private Message Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 4210 Offline
[Post New]
Every time someone go to the DZ there is a lot poor quality beginner uploaded templates that clogs up and slows down the pages because they don’t know very much. It can take a lot of time for someone to sort out and find the good ones from the bad ones.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 30. 2017 19:20

DJM76 [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Jul 10, 2017 03:22 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
in regards to PIX and tomasc

Thnaks for the replies, I had originaly just figured to make a temple you had to create something as you would a video by adding stuff to the timeline and then save it, but that did'nt work and then I found the really small Create Template button lol.

Now that step 1, find button, has been accomplished, I can now move on to trying to make stuff people won't hate.
Reply to this topic