CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Multi-Movie Disc
Reply to this topic
vvramvv [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Feb 09, 2016 19:25 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Using PD15, Win 10, resource rich computer. Relative newbie to editing.

Have 2 movies recorded by TIVO, downloaded and converted to .mpg These are for my own personal use.

Following various tutorials, I created a Blu-Ray disc with both on it. Had to use "Smart Fit" to adjust for a small capacity overage.

Created 2 chapters, each named with the movie title ... even used the snapshot feature to have the initial image on the menu be the title frame.

Played the disc and it looked pretty good ... but, to choose what movie to play requires selecting "Scenes" on the Top menu. I'd much rather the initial screen show the 2 movie titles.

My many searches for how this could accomplished have proved fruitless. Maybe it's impossible ... if so, I should stop wasting my time. If it can be done, could someone point me to a description of the process.
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Private Message Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 4459 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Played the disc and it looked pretty good ... but, to choose what movie to play requires selecting "Scenes" on the Top menu. I'd much rather the initial screen show the 2 movie titles.

In the Create disc/Menu preference page look at the left bottom of the screen. Uncheck Include root menu. Preview and it should be what you want.

You need to post this in the PD15 forum for best help.
Reply to this topic