Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Problem from a newbie: Chapter 1 Heading
Michael Ihara
Newbie Location: Honolulu, Hawaii Joined: Jun 03, 2017 17:22 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
In my wisdom of punching different buttons, I now have "Chapter 1" replacing all of my images on my timeline. Is there any way I

can back that out, so that the timeline again shows the individual images?

Thanks so much, Mike Ihara
Nighthawk [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Dunedin, NZ Joined: Apr 09, 2015 04:27 Messages: 15 Offline
[Post New]
Quote In my wisdom of punching different buttons, I now have "Chapter 1" replacing all of my images on my timeline. Is there any way I

can back that out, so that the timeline again shows the individual images?

Not 100% sure what you mean... but

If you have PD set to make an auto back up (every 5- 10 minutes or so) you could look for this backup and see it...

Go to Options and under the Project tab you will see the settings for autosave and where your temp backup files are being saved to.

Go to this folder and open the last auto save back up and see ...

But,,, I am not 100% sure what you mean by... "Chapter 1" replacing all of my images on my timeline. ??? Nighthawk Music : Wacky Wood Works