Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PowerDVD 15- Refresh rate not reset to default after 3D playback.
Joecrow [Avatar]
Member Joined: Jun 03, 2011 02:52 Messages: 63 Offline
[Post New]
Hi I'm currently a PowerDVD15 user on Win 10x64 (1607) with an AMD RX460 GPU. Whenever I play a 3D movie the refresh rate is set to 23Hz (as shown in Windows) which as I understand it is correct, but when the movie ends and I close PowerDVD the 23hz refresh rate is not reset to my system default of 50hz which results in jerky navigation on the desktop and other apps. Resetting the refresh rate manually with Win 10 is a real nuisance (3 menus + a confirmation) and the option is no longer included in the current AMD settings!

Is there a setting in PowerDVD or something I could change to get the refresh rate to reset to 50hz?

OR

I would consider an upgrade to PowerDVD 17 if anyone can confirm the latest version does not have this isue.

Regardssmile

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Jun 27. 2017 05:26

Joe
Joecrow [Avatar]
Member Joined: Jun 03, 2011 02:52 Messages: 63 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi I'm currently a PowerDVD15 user on Win 10x64 (1607) with an AMD RX460 GPU. Whenever I play a 3D movie the refresh rate is set to 23Hz (as shown in Windows) which as I understand it is correct, but when the movie ends and I close PowerDVD the 23hz refresh rate is not reset to my system default of 50hz which results in jerky navigation on the desktop and other apps. Resetting the refresh rate manually with Win 10 is a real nuisance (3 menus + a confirmation) and the option is no longer included in the current AMD settings!

Is there a setting in PowerDVD or something I could change to get the refresh rate to reset to 50hz?

OR

I would consider an upgrade to PowerDVD 17 if anyone can confirm the latest version does not have this isue.

Regardssmile

Not sure if it was the Win 10 Creators update (1703) or the latest version of the LAV filters but this problem is now gone.cool Joe