Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Problems Producing Project
collie581 [Avatar]
Member Location: Aberdeen Scotland Joined: Oct 21, 2015 11:43 Messages: 92 Offline
[Post New]
Hi All

Today for the first time I am having problems producing my current project. Up until now I have had no problems producing it to an MP4 file. I had to make minor change this morning (a spelling mistake in the title) but when I produced it large chunks of it were just flashes of broken colour. The produce settings have not been changed MPEG-4 1920 X 1080 /25 (16mbps). The section I am working on lasts about 10 minutes. I have tried cutting it up into smaller bits and some render without a problem. I clicked to view the SVRT track and it is clear that the parts that require rendering are the problem.

I have also tried rerendering projects that were already rendered successfully and they exhibit the same problems. Switching the PC off and on does not help! Has anyone any ideas?

Nigel
collie581 [Avatar]
Member Location: Aberdeen Scotland Joined: Oct 21, 2015 11:43 Messages: 92 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi All

Today for the first time I am having problems producing my current project. Up until now I have had no problems producing it to an MP4 file. I had to make minor change this morning (a spelling mistake in the title) but when I produced it large chunks of it were just flashes of broken colour. The produce settings have not been changed MPEG-4 1920 X 1080 /25 (16mbps). The section I am working on lasts about 10 minutes. I have tried cutting it up into smaller bits and some render without a problem. I clicked to view the SVRT track and it is clear that the parts that require rendering are the problem.

I have also tried rerendering projects that were already rendered successfully and they exhibit the same problems. Switching the PC off and on does not help! Has anyone any ideas?

Nigel

An update :- I changed the output render to H265 MP4 and the problem seems to have disappeared. I don't understand it as I have always used H264 MP4 before. Anyway fingers crossed. Best part of a day wasted though!

Nigel