CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Power2go 11 stops working during data disk burning project.
Reply to this topic
DCBONNE [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Mar 24, 2017 10:15 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I recently upgraded to "Media Suite 14". In Power2go 11, I have been archiving audio folder masters in WAVE format to bluray disks for remote physical storage. All folder compilations are kept in the 20gb size. The first two discs were completed successfully. However multiple attempts to create the third disc result in the program crashing during the "loading/caching/queing" (not sure exactly what to call it) step prior to the actual burning step. Consistently get the message "Power2go.exe has stopped working". Hard to troubleshoot without any other information. Note: This is the first time that I have used power2go for such work. Never tried this with previous versions of the software. Help would be appreciated. Thanks

I would also like to see if anyone knows how to delete the cache that Power2go seems to store on previous projects/actions. There is a possibility that there may be a conflict with a prior project which is causing the crash. As I said, the first two blurays were completed successfully. I am running window 7 Pro 64b., Media Suite 14 with Power2go 11. Thanks.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 25. 2017 08:28

Reply to this topic