CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
DVD/BD Menu
Reply to this topic
Pivnik [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Location: Australia Joined: Mar 19, 2017 22:33 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Hello, I am new to PowerProducer and I was wondering how can you make it stop and return to the menu after each scene on the disc. I have already created a menu but it starts playing automaticaly and plays all scenes on the disc. I do not want the disc to start playing without me starting it. I cannot find any reference in the manual and I cannot work out how to do that from the options available in the program. Can you help? JL
sumerJ [Avatar]
Contributor Private Message Joined: Nov 28, 2013 05:37 Messages: 377 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hello, I am new to PowerProducer and I was wondering how can you make it stop and return to the menu after each scene on the disc. I have already created a menu but it starts playing automaticaly and plays all scenes on the disc. I do not want the disc to start playing without me starting it. I cannot find any reference in the manual and I cannot work out how to do that from the options available in the program. Can you help?

You can refer to "Preference.jpg", click the "Gear" button then adjust the behavior you want.
[Thumb - Preference.jpg]
 Filename
Preference.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
166 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
131 time(s)
Pivnik [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Location: Australia Joined: Mar 19, 2017 22:33 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hello, I am new to PowerProducer and I was wondering how can you make it stop and return to the menu after each scene on the disc. I have already created a menu but it starts playing automaticaly and plays all scenes on the disc. I do not want the disc to start playing without me starting it. I cannot find any reference in the manual and I cannot work out how to do that from the options available in the program. Can you help?

You can refer to "Preference.jpg", click the "Gear" button then adjust the behavior you want.

Thanks for your prompt respose. It works. JL
Reply to this topic