CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
MediaEspresso 7.5 Saving Converted Video Files
Reply to this topic
Stewart1966 [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Feb 28, 2017 07:55 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I've just purchased MediaEspresso 7.5 and converted some video files from MOV to MP4 but I have no idea how to save the converted files back into the Holidays folder I have on my laptop; at present they are just sitting on the MediaEspresso software. I have hundreds of videos which need converting so I need to be able to put them back in their rightful folders once converted.

Much appreciate any advice on this.
stevek
Senior Contributor Private Message Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4626 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I've just purchased MediaEspresso 7.5 and converted some video files from MOV to MP4 but I have no idea how to save the converted files back into the Holidays folder I have on my laptop; at present they are just sitting on the MediaEspresso software. I have hundreds of videos which need converting so I need to be able to put them back in their rightful folders once converted.

Welcome to the forum. Yes, that option is sort of hidden.

Once you select the type of conversion, there should be a pop up window. In that windows are two "gear" icons. Select one and look at the general tab. There should be a place where you can select where the converted file is to be placed.

Look for it and if you have any issues, post back and I will post a screen grab. .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
Stewart1966 [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Feb 28, 2017 07:55 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I've just purchased MediaEspresso 7.5 and converted some video files from MOV to MP4 but I have no idea how to save the converted files back into the Holidays folder I have on my laptop; at present they are just sitting on the MediaEspresso software. I have hundreds of videos which need converting so I need to be able to put them back in their rightful folders once converted.

Welcome to the forum. Yes, that option is sort of hidden.

Once you select the type of conversion, there should be a pop up window. In that windows are two "gear" icons. Select one and look at the general tab. There should be a place where you can select where the converted file is to be placed.

Look for it and if you have any issues, post back and I will post a screen grab.

Cheers for the advice Steve. Worked a treat. I've moved them to where I want them and will set the location prior to converting any future files.

Nice one laughing
Reply to this topic