Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
colordirector
cincydroneboy [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 21, 2017 13:36 Messages: 37 Offline
[Post New]
hello are there any free luts that can be added to colordirector? hopefully that makes sense as i am new
[Post New]
Hello cincydroneboy,

Welcome to the ColorDirector forum laughing

There is a mountain of free LUTs that can be used with CDR. That list is not exhaustive, by any means.

In that same thread, there's a link to a very useful guide on how LUTs can/should be used.

PIX PIX YouTube channel
Lorenzo0055 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 30, 2017 21:44 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Can anyone please help me? When i download the luts from the links provided they do not show up in colordirector. I go to the button that says apply a lut next to the histogram. And when i click the three dots to browse nothing ever shows up. Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong. Thank you.
[Post New]
Hello Lorenxo0055,

Welcome to the CDR forum "laughing"

When you download the LUTs, they are stored on your PC wherever you choose. e.g. I have all my LUTs in one folder in Documents.

LUTs are not imported into CDR. When you want to apply a LUT, just follow the steps you have been doing... when you click the three dots to browse, locate the LUTs on your PC & select the one you want. e.g. I navigate to C>Documents>LUTs (folder).

PIX PIX YouTube channel