Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Still having issues importing .MPG files from cable tuner
GGRussell [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Jan 08, 2012 11:38 Messages: 709 Offline
[Post New]
I upgraded to PD15 in hopes to have less problem with my HDTV files. I use PD mostly to convert MPEG2 transport files to MP4. 90% of the time I have no issues, but there always seems to be a few files with problems. For example, I need to convert Nashville to MP4 for my sister. PD15 only recognizes it as stereo audio only - no video.

According to Media Info, the files is MPEG2 (Main@High) 1080i @7981Kbps 29.97fps, 2 audio streams and 2 text streams

Also had issue with importing Emerald City (1080i @11.6Mbps 29.97fps, 2 audio streams and 3 text streams). Premiere was two episodes together. It imported as 4 separate files. First files was only 1hr 25min. The other portions I couldn't add to the timeline at all.

Really wish Cyberlink could fix these issues of file importing.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jan 08. 2017 11:09

Intel i7 4770k, 16GB, GTX1060 3GB, Two 240GB SSD, 4TB HD, Sony HDR-TD20V 3D camcorder, Sony SLT-A65VK for still images, Windows 10 Pro, 64bit
Gary Russell -- TN USA