Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
POWER MEDIA PLAYER 12 ISSUES
vdokid1 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 29, 2016 19:37 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
after opening POWER MEDIA PLAYER 12, after clicking on the MEDIA LIBRARY tab, and after clicking on VIDEOS tab, it used to show thumbnail images for the folders and media files they contained, but lately it doesn't. it has always showed them before. it only shows the blank folder icons. when i click on the media files in the MY COMPUTER tab, they show all the thumbnails there. what's up with this problem?? i have tried uninstalling the program all together a few times and reinstalled, but doesn't solve the problem. is there a configuration setting in the internal windows user program files that i can change to get the MEDIA PLAYER to start showing the thumbnails again??

POWER MEDIA PLAYER 12 and the POWER DVD 12 came bundled on my new 17" HP laptop that i purchased about 2 years ago, if that makes some sort of difference to correcting this problem.

THANKS FOR TIME!!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 29. 2016 20:51