where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Licensed Music Free for your Use
Reply to this topic
Rizich Dizog [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Nov 28, 2014 00:05 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
Hello all,

I am a powerdirector user, just not a very good one, lol.

But there is some amazing talent in here and a question I've seen all over the net and in the forums is from people asking about legalities of using music for creating lyric videos, stock footage and even live videos using their creative talents.

I work with some artists who primarily write the songs for intention of being picked up eventually by someone else. In the meantime, the music just sits there.

If there is an interest, I'd be happy to provide licensed songs for you to post on your individual Youtube Channels etc. to showcase your talent and in some cases, the best will be used on the artist's official page with credit.

Just a thought if it pique's anyones interest.

Blessings,

Rich
[Post New]
Hello Rizich Dizog,

Welcome to the DZ forum laughing

That's a kind & generous offer. I'm sure if members take it up, they'd be happy to attribute the music to the band, which may lead to wider exposure.

Have you posted in the PowerDirector forums? You're likely to get more takers there, as there's considerably more traffic.

Would it be possible to post a short sample piece so members have some insight into style etc?

PIX PhD CDR ADR DZ MVL PP Forum Moderator
PIX YouTube channel
Rizich Dizog [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Nov 28, 2014 00:05 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
Thank you for the direction.

I shall do so!

It's actually on MusicXray, which I can link to. This is a service used by major film/music makers for placement in movies, music videos etc...

Might be cool, especially for some of the younger crowd to see that their work is being looked at by Pro's.

Dream Big!

Thank you for your assistance!

Rich

@UnsignedBandsinc
[Post New]
There are better ways to use music for free, no pay, no money. You are thinkin', no pay no cure, that is not true.

But use music without copyright is really possible.

Music channels without music copyrights.

Youtube links

1. NoCopyRightSounds https://www.youtube.com/user/NoCopyrightSounds

2. Rewind Remix https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgxoK8Fw6a_tsQ-sPMnyxfg

I use this and have no problem with copyrights, you should try that.
Reply to this topic