Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PD15 wont produce mpeg-2 file or burn to dvd
LuisAngel1 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 04, 2016 02:23 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
updated from pd14 to pd15 now i cant render produce or export to mpeg-2 or dvd when i click start it just wont do nothing but i can export to other formats except mpeg-2
CLD [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Mar 23, 2007 02:05 Messages: 925 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,

Sounds like a problem with your codecs, installation or activation.

Try uninstalling PowerDirector completely and then reinstalling. See if that helps. If you can get a clean uninstall, it should help.

Then when you have it installed, put a test MPEG-2 on your timeline and produce it. Make sure you are connected to the internet when you do that.

If it still doesn't work, contact CyberLink's technical support.

https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/service/technical-support.do

David
LuisAngel1 [Avatar]
[Post New]
yup that fixed my problem uninstall everthing then install again that worked
LuisAngel1 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Hello,

Sounds like a problem with your codecs, installation or activation.

Try uninstalling PowerDirector completely and then reinstalling. See if that helps. If you can get a clean uninstall, it should help.

Then when you have it installed, put a test MPEG-2 on your timeline and produce it. Make sure you are connected to the internet when you do that.

If it still doesn't work, contact CyberLink's technical support.

https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/service/technical-support.do

David

i want to enable cuda and i cant. i updated to nvidia latest drivers. i have nvidia 940m graphics card laptop.

i hope anyone can help