CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Posts not showing
Reply to this topic
The Shadowman
Senior Contributor Private Message Location: UK Joined: Dec 15, 2014 13:06 Messages: 1831 Offline
[Post New]
Hi All

Longedge, and myself have noticed that some members are replying to posts, but the actual post is not showing up on the thread even though the poster's name is shown as the final poster. This may lead to those who have replied thinking that they are being ignored.

This is, of course, not the case. If you have answered with a post and have not heard from anybody, especially if you were expecting a reply, go to the thread and check your post is showing. If it's not there please try again.

I have informed Dafydd of this fault, so I am sure it will be rectified soon.

Robert Panny TM10, GH2, GH4,
Longedge [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Private Message Joined: Apr 28, 2011 15:38 Messages: 1504 Offline
[Post New]

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 08. 2016 04:29

tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Private Message Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 4330 Offline
[Post New]
I have noticed that the entire post and all the threads of this post in the PD previous version is missing from the forum index: http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/15/49715.page . I can access it but not from the forum index. First thread is Oct 1, and last thread is Oct 24 so it should be there on the 1st page.

There are also the problems that you have noted here.
CyberLinkForum-Admin
Administrator Private Message Location: Xindian Dist., New Taipei City, Taiwan (R.O.C.) Joined: Jun 29, 2012 04:52 Messages: 159 Offline
[Post New]
Hello Shadowman, Longedge and tomasc,

Thank you for this information. We are aware of this issue and RD is investigating. We will update you once there is any news or a fix is found.

Posts related to any issues you find in the new forum should be posted in the Community Forum Issues forum, so this post was moved from PowerDirector (previous versions). The one in PowerDirector 14 was isolated because it is duplicate information.

Regards,

Community Forum Team

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 01. 2016 02:19

CyberLinkForum-Admin
Administrator Private Message Location: Xindian Dist., New Taipei City, Taiwan (R.O.C.) Joined: Jun 29, 2012 04:52 Messages: 159 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,

RD made a change yesterday (this morning in North America) and this might be fixed now. What I am referring to specifically is the Last Message column in the forum index now displaying the proper information. I checked a bunch of threads I noticed problems in, and they look OK now.

We believe this is all related to this posts now showing issue, but please let us know if you noticed any further issues related to this specific problem.

Regards,

Community Forum Team
Reply to this topic