CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
What's the best way to burn movies to Blurays?
Reply to this topic
Mike9876 [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Location: Indianaplis, IN Joined: Dec 19, 2015 18:38 Messages: 12 Offline
[Post New]
Hello, I have Cyberlink Media Suite 14 and my LG Bluray burner on Windows 10. I am trying to burn movies to be played on my PS4. What's the best way to convert and burn movies to Bluray? I used Media Espresso to convert it for my PS4, and they work from a USB Drive (no problems.) Now I need to get them to work with my burner. I tried using Power Producer to burn a disk but when I put it in my PS4, it showed "Bluray" and not "Unsupported Disk", but when I play it I get a green screen (no picture) with working audio. Should I try burning it with another part of Media Suite? I am going to try Power 2 Go and I'll report back. Please respond with help. I saw another green screen of death post but it wasn't solved. Thanks Mike Held
Mike9876 [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Location: Indianaplis, IN Joined: Dec 19, 2015 18:38 Messages: 12 Offline
[Post New]
Anyone? Mike Held
CLD [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Private Message Joined: Mar 23, 2007 02:05 Messages: 925 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Mike,

Power2Go won't work, because the version in your Media Suite doesn't burn video Blu-rays. I also believe that the PowerDirector version in Media Suite doesn't burn Blu-rays, but you can try to see if it does.

Your only option is the PowerProducer. It may be that you have drivers or firmwares that need updating, which is why the burning didn't work correctly. So try doing that first. If that fails, then just contact technical support for help:

https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/service/technical-support.do

David
Mike9876 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Hi, thanks for the reply. I will try updating Power Producer. I recently updated it and reinstalled. I will try drivers. I read about the green screen I've been experiencing and they say it's a Graphics problem. I'll report back and if it doesn't work I'll contact support. Thanks Mike Held
Reply to this topic