Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Power Director 13 loads black screen unviewable files..???
EDL7 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 05, 2016 20:37 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

This is my 1st post here..

I have owned Power Director 13 for about a year now..and about 3 mos ago..it started not being able to access multicam movie files..some it would load..and some it would not..

PD13 is loading the sound files but no movie files now..only loading an unviewable black movie screen..after the multicam function..

Any suggestions or solutions would be much appreciated..

This program used to work just fine reloading multicam files..but now..its just getting worse and worse..I actually loaded a recent movie file..and it loaded fine..but then turned to a black screen right before my eyes..thats a 1st..

Thx in advance for your help!
Fenman
Senior Contributor Location: Cambridge, UK Joined: Nov 24, 2011 04:44 Messages: 731 Offline
[Post New]
If you have your system configured for everything to perform automatic updates it's possible that a recent update might be the cause. I'd suggest you try doing a System Restore to a date before the problem appeared.

If that fixes the problem I would recommend that you change the update options on all software to 'notify'. That way if it happens again you will have some idea what caused it. Regards,
Mike

Home-build system:
Intel Core i5 Quad Core 3.3GHz, 2 x 4GB DDR3 1333MHz,
Asus Nvidia GT440 1GB, 2 x Western Digital WD10EARS 1TB, 1 x Seagate ST1000DM010 1TB,
Windows 7 Prof 64-bit, PD 9 Ultra 64, PD 13 Ultimate 64