Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
My impressions so far, mostly a dud
Redeemed [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 17, 2015 00:20 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]

• Many of the New Blue Essential effects lock up PD 15 making them unusable

• Text on a video seems to be dimmer and they havent improved the text at all. You still cant underline or create a text box that auto resizes and organizes the text to fit the box

• When I took a snapshot of a 4k image it exported it in 1080p so I cant get a 4k screenshot. I looked in the preferences but didnt find a solution

• Theres still some issues with smoothly previewing transitions

• Still no native 1440p production support nor custom resolution support

• Still no hotkey support for Audio Director 7

• Nothing to get excited about for me. It mostly doesent seem worth the upgrade from 14

This is all just from 2 hours of use on small projects. I will update this as I get into bigger projects.

This message was edited 5 times. Last update was at Sep 17. 2016 18:03

moisesmcardona [Avatar]
Senior Member Joined: Oct 23, 2012 11:48 Messages: 167 Offline
[Post New]
Also it claims rendering is faster because of TrueVelocity 6, but there are no comparison between PowerDirector 14 and PowerDirector 15 like with previous versions where they showed the chart with comparison between version Main Machine: Jetway NF9G-QM77, Intel i7-3610QM, Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060 3GB, 128gb SSD, Windows 10 Pro
Secondary Machine: Lenovo Y510p, Intel i7-4700MQ 2.4Ghz, 2x nVidia GT750M, 500GB SSHD, Windows 10 Education
visit http://moisescardona.video