Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How can I display GPS information
Mike00005 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 24, 2013 07:14 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

I've got GPS data stored in my images. I wonder how I can see them in PhotoDirector 7.

I can see them in other applications (like XnView).

Is it possible to display GPS coordinates in PD7? I haven't found anything in the documentation.

Any reply will be appreciated.

Mike
[Thumb - PD7.PNG]
 Filename
PD7.PNG
[Disk]
 Description
How can I display GPS coordinates?
 Filesize
1504 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
29 time(s)
[Thumb - XnView.PNG]
 Filename
XnView.PNG
[Disk]
 Description
XvView - no problem with GPS coordinates
 Filesize
1375 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
31 time(s)
[Post New]
Hello Mike,

Welcome to the PhotoDirector forum laughing

I'm afraid the reason you were unable to find any reference to GPS data in the Help files is that there is none. GPS information (when it's embedded) is displayed as part of the EXIF data in some other software I use, but not in PhotoDirector. undecided

It would be worth adding this to our suggestions thread, though it's obviously too late for the current development of PhD8.

PIX PIX YouTube channel
bobby121418 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 07, 2020 16:40 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hello Mike,

Welcome to the PhotoDirector forum laughing

I'm afraid the reason you were unable to find any reference to GPS data in the Help files is that there is none. GPS information (when it's embedded) is displayed as part of the EXIF data in some other software I use, but not in PhotoDirector. undecided

It would be worth adding this to our suggestions thread, though it's obviously too late for the current development of PhD8.

PIX

Hi PIX,
Thanks for your helps so far.
So does PD 10 allow GPS viewing, maybe via Google maps?

Thanks
Best,
Bobby
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
I think you'll need to get the latest version, which is PhD 11 (or the subscrition version, which is PhD 365):

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°