CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
New CyberLink Media Suite package/version
Reply to this topic
x64 [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Oct 22, 2006 23:26 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
Yeah are we going to see a new updated CyberLink Media Suite package with new version of everything?
CLD [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Private Message Joined: Mar 23, 2007 02:05 Messages: 884 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,

Yes! Looks like it was released today:

http://www.cyberlink.com/products/cyberlink-media-suite-ultra/features_en_US.html

David
Daniel [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Jul 13, 2016 07:26 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Thank you David, now I just need to wait for it to go on special
GregInSparta [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Location: Sparta, Michigan Joined: Dec 19, 2010 00:18 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
When would Media Suite get updated to include Power Director 15?

Assembled a new computer:

i5 6600K, 16GB RAM, 480Gb SSD, 3Tb & 4Tb HDD, Win10 Pro

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 05. 2016 10:08

GregInSparta
---------------------------------
i5 6600K, 16GB RAM, 480Gb SSD, 3Tb & 4Tb HDD, Win10 Pro
CLD [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Private Message Joined: Mar 23, 2007 02:05 Messages: 884 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

You'll have to wait until the next version of Media Suite for version 15 of PowerDirector, so maybe next summer? Better idea would be to get one of the PowerDirector Suite software packages (i.e. Ultimate Suite) if you are interested. The version in the PowerDirector Suites are full versions. In Media Suite, it is not, i.e. some features are not included.

Let me know if you have more questions.

David
Jab73180 [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Feb 09, 2016 20:22 Messages: 36 Offline
[Post New]
Quote The version in the PowerDirector Suites are full versions. In Media Suite, it is not, i.e. some features are not included.David

How do these differ from Director Suite live?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 17. 2016 22:03

-Jason
CLD [Avatar]
[Post New]
Hello,

Information on PowerDirector Ultimate Suite and Director Suite here:

http://www.cyberlink.com/products/powerdirector-ultra/compare-versions_en_US.html

Media Suite here:

http://www.cyberlink.com/products/cyberlink-media-suite-ultra/compare-versions_en_US.html

David
Jab73180 [Avatar]
[Post New]

So, director suite live are full versions of the application? -Jason
CLD [Avatar]
[Post New]
Hi,

Yes. Both Director Suite and Ultimate Suite provide full versions of all the software included. They also include all of the extra effects.

David
Jab73180 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Hi,

Yes. Both Director Suite and Ultimate Suite provide full versions of all the software included. They also include all of the extra effects.

David

Thank you for the reply. I know this question doesn't go here but I am having trouble with photodirector 8 live. Thread posted here if you could take a look. It's almost like it is not fully activated. -Jason
websiteee [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Location: Arizona Joined: Apr 27, 2017 08:22 Messages: 75 Offline
[Post New]
It's great to know about the new update. We have looking forwards for new things.
Reply to this topic