CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
can someone tell me what error code
Reply to this topic
Brian H [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: May 05, 2014 22:05 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
E014000A means? i am trying to burn a Blue ray disc and this is the error i am getting.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at May 18. 2016 11:53

sumerJ [Avatar]
Contributor Private Message Joined: Nov 28, 2013 05:37 Messages: 377 Offline
[Post New]
hi Brian, what's the video total size you trying to burn to your blue ray disc? If it's very close to full disc size, maybe you can try to reduce some content of your video.
Brian H [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: May 05, 2014 22:05 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
44.1 GB and i was using a 50 GB dual layer blue ray disc but i think you may be right so i will reduce the file.

thanks for asking that question, i forgot about that.
Johnmcf2
Newbie Private Message Location: Arizona City, Arizona Joined: Jul 15, 2018 13:13 Messages: 23 Offline
[Post New]
I am getting this on the AVHD disc but Bluray was OK. also was OK with the no menu option. Tried a couple of different menus and I switched to burning it to hard drive so I can erase it and keep trying. Trying the produce it then switch to the produced video on the time time. So far standard, Bluray, and no menu on AVHD has worked. file size is 8444MB onto a 8500MB DVD but like I said I started making ISOs on hard drive and still getting same error. Really want to know what the error message is. Cant seem to find that anywhere; anyone Know where I can get a list of these?
That putting the produced one on the time time instead did not work. Trying to split the first couple of minutes that the menu uses for video into a short two minute clip... here we go again.
Reply to this topic