Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Is there a customer support team ?
Bogdan_D [Avatar]
Senior Member Joined: Mar 30, 2014 12:49 Messages: 167 Offline
[Post New]
Is there a customer support team hired by Cyberlink?

I'm waiting for my support ticket for 2 days. No response.
Jeff R 1 [Avatar]
Senior Member Joined: Jan 09, 2010 14:05 Messages: 176 Offline
[Post New]
I've submitted many support tickets over the years, it can take a few days or even a week or more depending on what you asked them.
[Post New]
I've begun to wonder if there's actually nobody on customer support full-time, simply because it takes *so long* to get a reply that clearly no time has been spent on. My experience is that they invariably take days to reply, and then the reply is frustratingly superficial -- it's often clear they haven't even read the information the online form makes required, and so haven't answered the question. Which requires a reply (or three) to try to get them focussed on the actual issue, and then you start the waiting cycle again.

I've given up on them as useless. Perhaps the worst "technical" support of any software I own. You get more help, and certainly more *timely* help, from a careful search on the internet. (Hint: Don't believe anything you read on Yahoo Answers, for instance.)