CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Submit is haaaaaaanging
Reply to this topic
BarryTheCrab
Senior Contributor Private Message Location: USA Joined: Nov 06, 2008 22:18 Messages: 5875 Offline
[Post New]
This is getting just silly.

All the experts at CL and the Forum is the worst I ever posted on. This will be my only post in this Forum Room, by the way, because I do enough in the regular software Rooms and to also assist on actually running the Forum is ridiculous. Get new software, or something, please. Anything is better than what we have now. My website http://bgillcyberstudio.com/index.html LINKS TO PDTOOTS & hundreds of other valuable resources!
HP Envy Phoenix/4thGen i7-4770(4@3.4GHz~turbo>3.9)/Nvidia GTX 960(4GB)/16GB DDR3/7,200rpm/w10x64---
Canon Vixia HV30/HF-M40/HF-M41/HF-G20/Olympus EPL-5
CyberLinkForum-Admin
Administrator Private Message Location: Xindian Dist., New Taipei City, Taiwan (R.O.C.) Joined: Jun 29, 2012 04:52 Messages: 159 Offline
[Post New]
Hello Barry,

We apologize that this issue has not been resolved yet. CyberLink RD believes they know what is causing it, but it will take some time to fix and test.

They are hoping to have it resolved in the next few weeks. We appreciate your continued patience.

Will update once the fix/update is implemented.

CyberLink Forum Team
stevek
Senior Contributor Private Message Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4621 Offline
[Post New]
What does jforum say about the problem? The forum is powered by that company. Old server, overcrowed server, no one watching the switches? .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
Neil.F.1955 [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Private Message Location: Australia (Port Stephens area, NSW) Joined: Mar 07, 2012 09:15 Messages: 1303 Offline
[Post New]
I know this is several months after the initial posts but I've been experiencing this myself and have had at least three occasions where I've had to cut my reply to someone's post, close my internet connection(without logging out), reopen the internet, re-enter the Cyberlink forum, find the thread I wanted to post in, click "paste" then "submit", then wait..... and wait..... and wait.... and wait some more.... and either the post "takes" or it fails, then I have to go through the whole process yet again! NOT GOOD!
Reply to this topic