Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Use Cyberlink on 2 PC's
DJT999 [Avatar]
Newbie Location: UK Joined: Mar 26, 2016 04:28 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

I purchased a HP PC 10 months ago and it had installed Cyberlink software. I have found this very good.

Unfortunately my #### laptop has reached the end of its life and I looked around for a replacement. After research and a happy experience with HP and Cyberlink I purchased a new HP laptop.

To my dismay I found that the Cyberlink software is not installed or provided on the laptop.

My question is, after paying a lot of money for the laptop, etc, can I download the Cyberlink software to my laptop and use the same access code as on my desktop? Obviously I will not be able to use the two copies at the same time as when I am at home use my desktop.

Thanks for your help.

Dave
Jeff R 1 [Avatar]
Senior Member Joined: Jan 09, 2010 14:05 Messages: 176 Offline
[Post New]
Here's a bunch of OEM Cyberlink stuff branded as "Media Smart"
There is also an older version of Power DVD, but it is kept up to date as far as I know.
It should all install on your HP machine.

http://forum.notebookreview.com/threads/popular-hp-notebook-software.519991/