Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Eureka! I think I found the solution to deleting multiple transitions!
Richmond Dan
Senior Contributor Location: Richmond, VA Joined: Aug 07, 2014 17:17 Messages: 673 Offline
[Post New]
There was a discussion a while back about the lack of a button to "delete all transitions" on a video track. I think I just figured it out: it works just like any other multiple delete. You left-click on the first transition on a timeline, hold down the Shift key, then left-click on the last transition, then right-click and select "Remove". Voila...they're gone.

It will also work for any intermediate grouping of transitions, such as from the third transition to the seventh transition. Or, you hold down the Control key and select individual transitions to remove.

Who knew...it was there all along?

(Or have I misunderstood the problem and exposed my ignorance once again...? frown) Regards,
Dan
Power Director 21-Ultimate
v 21.0.3111.0
XPS-8940, Win-10 64-bit,
Intel Core i9-10900 processor
(10 core, 20M Cache),
32GB DDR4 RAM, 2TB M.2 PCIe NVME SSD, 2TB 7200 RPM SATA HDD,
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER 8GB GDDR6
All vodi
Senior Contributor Location: Canada Joined: Aug 21, 2009 11:24 Messages: 1431 Offline
[Post New]
Yes. That is correct. But one has to be careful that only transitions are selected. It's too easy to slip. Win 10, i7
Richmond Dan
Senior Contributor Location: Richmond, VA Joined: Aug 07, 2014 17:17 Messages: 673 Offline
[Post New]
There's many a slip, twixt the cup and the lip (ask me...I drink red wine). Regards,
Dan
Power Director 21-Ultimate
v 21.0.3111.0
XPS-8940, Win-10 64-bit,
Intel Core i9-10900 processor
(10 core, 20M Cache),
32GB DDR4 RAM, 2TB M.2 PCIe NVME SSD, 2TB 7200 RPM SATA HDD,
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER 8GB GDDR6
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: You left-click on the first transition on a timeline, hold down the Shift key, then left-click on the last transition, then right-click and select "Remove".

Yes, that's new in PD14, for instance in PD13 only the "Ctrl" key worked with selecting transitions, not the "Shift" key so one had to click on every transition.

Jeff