CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PowerProducer 5.5 Freezes at 89% while Burning Blu Ray
Reply to this topic
Mike9876 [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Location: Indianaplis, IN Joined: Dec 19, 2015 18:38 Messages: 12 Offline
[Post New]
Hello, I have Cyberlink Media Suite 13 Trial. I just bought a Blu Ray Burner. I'm trying to Burn a movie for my PS4. I'm using PowerProducer 5.5 to burn the movie. (Is that the best way to do that using the Media Suite?) While burning a .mp4 to Blu Ray disk, it gets to 89% and freezes. There's an error that pops up saying run debug (I used VC Community 2015.) Nothing shows up (I'm not sure how to use VC.) How can I burn a BD? Mike Held
Mike9876 [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Location: Indianaplis, IN Joined: Dec 19, 2015 18:38 Messages: 12 Offline
[Post New]
Also, my movie is slightly over the 25 GB limit for my disk. Can I compress it to fit on a disk or should I buy 50 GB disk? Mike Held
Mike9876 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Anyone? Mike Held
CLD [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Private Message Joined: Mar 23, 2007 02:05 Messages: 925 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,

Burning problems are always tough to diagnose, because there are so many factors involved. But here are some things you can try:

• Since it is towards the end of the burn, it could be in the disc authoring. Did you include a disc menu? Try burning without a menu and see if that works.

• Try burning it to a disc folder first. Then burn that folder to the disc afterwards.

• Turn down the burning speed to as low as it can go. This usually reduces the chance of errors.

• Reboot your computer before the burn and don't launch any other programs while it is burning. Burning HD video takes A LOT of resources.

As for the file size, is there a smart fit option in PowerProducer. I believe there is. That will make it fit on your 25 GB disc.

Good luck.

David
Reply to this topic