Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Want to upload new transitions - already signed in but...
Neil.F.1955 [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Mar 07, 2012 09:15 Messages: 1303 Offline
[Post New]
Hi all!

I've created two new, simple transitions, being diagonal wipes. Diagonal Wipe 1 goes from top-right to bottom-left while Diagonal Wipe 2 goes from Top-Left to bottom-right. I wanted to upload them but, even though I'm signed in here on the forum. I'm not signed in through the PD14 programme itself. I would like to see a facility where my password is visible to me on my own monitor, rather than just the set of dots which should be visible to anyone else trying to use my log-in for "hacking" purposes. This would allow me to sign in via the Power Director programme by logging in here, checking what my password is, then typing same into appropriate space on the PD sign-in window. It would make things a lot easier for us users.
Neil.F.1955 [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Mar 07, 2012 09:15 Messages: 1303 Offline
[Post New]
Hi, again, All!

Okay, hyere's the story so far: I created two new transitions(basically twoversions of the same effect), I wanted to upload them. I was already signed in to Director Zone(and into Off-Topic Chat). As far as PD14 was concerned though, I hadn't signed in. I had expressed a wish that when logging in, one's password was fully visible to the user at his/her own end(on his/her monitor) but nowhere else, this measure to thwart "hackers". That now out of the way, I did get to upload my two transition effects, but first I had to change my password to something far more easily remembered by myself(taking a precaution of noting it down first before entering it into the system). That done, I signed in through the PD14 programme and successfully uploaded the two transition effects I created.

The effects themselves are "Diagonal Wipe 1" and "Diagonal Wipe 2". The first wipes from Top-Right to Bottom-Left while the second wipes from Top-Left to ottom-Right. They compliment the existing "Wipe Soft" transition effect but, should anyone choose to download them, they are manipulable by whomever does download them. So, if you do download either or both, and do make any alterations, please upload your new version for use by others.

Cheers!

Neil.