CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How to add and link a new text only button (and delete the template ones!)
Reply to this topic
ricardolacombe1 [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Location: UK Joined: Oct 13, 2015 04:26 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Hi all,

I've searched high and low and seem to missing something obvious here so desperately seeking help as I need to get a disc made asap for a screening.

I have added a custom image to a template but I need to remove the thumbnail image for the video and just have a Play button that plays the one video file that will be on the disc.

How do I get rid of the thumbnail, get rid of the otehr text buttons that have appeared (scenes etc) and link the play button to the video I want to play?

I have used packages like Sony DVD Architect and Adobe Encore, but both are letting me down and I wanted to just make something super simple.

Any help appreciated!

Thanks

Ricardo
sumerJ [Avatar]
Contributor Private Message Joined: Nov 28, 2013 05:37 Messages: 377 Offline
[Post New]
hi ricardolacombe1,
do you mean you want the DVD video disc plays right away after you insert it into a DVD player or computer?
ricardolacombe1 [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Location: UK Joined: Oct 13, 2015 04:26 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Hi there,

No. I want a menu. But all I want is a custom image on the background (I have done that) - and one button that says "Play" (text only) that when I click OK it plays the video.

I have 3 back to back screenings of a short film on Saturday and I need a menu with just a Play button.
sumerJ [Avatar]
Contributor Private Message Joined: Nov 28, 2013 05:37 Messages: 377 Offline
[Post New]
Is this the style you want?
http://directorzone.cyberlink.com/detail/135988436

If yes, you may download it from directorzone and then modify its background to yours.
ricardolacombe1 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Let me give that one a go, thanks.
Reply to this topic