CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Media Show & PowerProducer
Reply to this topic
Ann15Xena [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Oct 09, 2015 20:33 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Can I use slide shows made in Media Show to create a DVD in PowerProducer? If so, how do I do that?

How do I add text to slides in PowerProducer? AGM
[Post New]
Hello Ann,

Welcome to the PowerProducer forum laughing

Though you can create & edit slideshows in PowerProducer, there is no facility for adding text/captions.

A better approach might be to completely edit your slideshow in MediaShow, where you can add text to each photo. You could burn to disc from MediaShow too.

Is there a particular reason you wish to use PowerProducer? If so, you could produce the video file in MS, then import it into PP for burning.

PIX PhD CDR ADR DZ MVL PP Forum Moderator
PIX YouTube channel
Ann15Xena [Avatar]
[Post New]
I want to create a DVD containing both text-labeled slides and videos. I want it to contain chapters or scenes that can be selected as independent starting points in the DVD, similar to a commercial DVD.
I can't do all that in either Media Show or PowerProducer. I haven't figured out how to import saved slide shows from Media show into PowerProducer. First of all, I can't find where they are saved. Secondly, when I saved a slideshow to the local disc, then tried to import it to PowerProducer, all the text on the slides had disappeared.
It would be VERY helpful to actually talk to someone rather than exchanging text questions & answers like this.
Thank you, Ann AGM
sumerJ [Avatar]
Contributor Private Message Joined: Nov 28, 2013 05:37 Messages: 377 Offline
[Post New]
>>It would be VERY helpful to actually talk to someone rather than exchanging text questions & answers like this.
You may have a phone call to cyberlink customer support, if you own media show.
Ann15Xena [Avatar]
[Post New]
I'm assuming since I have Media Show, PowerProducer & several other Cyberlink programs installed on my computer that I own them. How to I set up a phone call to Cyberlink customer support?
Thank you, Ann AGM
Reply to this topic