Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
HELP!!!!
LittleBug [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 18, 2014 10:02 Messages: 8 Offline
[Post New]
I am making a video. I have added slow motion and fade, thats it. Its in HD. It plays fine in the program but when I play it after production the clips are not trimmed properly, parts of the next scene are left in and it was not like that in the program. I have tried every option in produce, its driving me insane!! I never had this issue before!
LittleBug [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 18, 2014 10:02 Messages: 8 Offline
[Post New]
I even removed the fade and its doing it! The clips are perfect in the program

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 16. 2015 18:36

RobAC [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Mar 09, 2013 18:20 Messages: 406 Offline
[Post New]
What is the source file and format that you are editing? How was it captured?

Not sure if the following helps you, but just to highlight how this can happen:

I once encountered this maddening issue after I did a screen capture and edited the screen capture clips then produced it. Extra bits of the scene that I had cut out was still in the produced video. Just a few seconds that would throw off the produced video and make it look like a run on.

It turns out my screen capture settings needed to be set to 1 frame as opposed to the default 10 frames or whatever the default was.

Anyway it can be frustrating but keep at it. PD 14 Ultimate Suite / Win10 Pro x64
1. Gigabyte Brix PRO / i7-4770R Intel Iris Pro 5200 / 16 GB / 1 TB SSD
2. Lenovo X230T / 8GB / Intel HD4000 + ViDock 4 Plus & ASUS Nvidia 660 Ti / Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIZw3GPwKMo&feature=youtu.be
James Dotson
Senior Contributor Location: Tennessee Joined: Aug 24, 2009 20:40 Messages: 3066 Offline
[Post New]
Attach a copy of your edit screen. __________________________________
CORNBLOSSOM