CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Moovie Live Moderators
Reply to this topic
RKEP71 [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Feb 27, 2014 01:13 Messages: 10 Offline
[Post New]
The Moovie Live website says to post any questions / problems on this forum and they will reply here!

So do they actually look!!!???

I am not getting any replies to issues I have. Is there any customer service for this site at all!!!???

No one replys here, no one seems to take any notice of incorrect info reports and no one seems to be adding contributed movie to the database.

IS ANYBODY OUT THERE!!!???
[Post New]
Hello RKEP71,

Yes. Someone is out there, but they're few and far between!

You're absolutely correct with some of the observations you've made about submitting movie information. Just to clarify, I only moderate this forum & don't have any part in administering the MoovieLive website. I am able to report issue directly to CyberLink for their attention & you can be sure that will be done.

My apologies for not responding earlier.

PIX PhD CDR ADR DZ MVL PP Forum Moderator
PIX YouTube channel
RKEP71 [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Feb 27, 2014 01:13 Messages: 10 Offline
[Post New]
Hi PIX

Thanks for getting back to me, it would be nice if Cyberlink could sort things out.

I have also put a suggestion in the "MoovieLive Suggestion Box - Please Contribute " section. Which I believe would help alot of problems. Could you possibly review this and push it through to the relevant people. Neil.F.1955 was kind enough to respond but didn't think he could help. No one else has replied.

Cheers
Reply to this topic