Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Burning 1080 BDAV
[Post New]
Is their a way to burn a 1080 BDAV file in Power director?

I see there is a selection in power producer for it but it makes the video 720 and the quality is far from original.

And in PD13 it only allows BDMV.
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Not sure if you know what you are asking. See this link: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/928447 . That one person want BDAV because of his old standalone player. You can buy a new BD player that plays everything for a fraction of what the old players cost.

BDMV means chapters and menus are allowed. I see no fun in watching a 3 hour homemade BD without chapters to skip around.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at May 18. 2015 23:05

JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Is their a way to burn a 1080 BDAV file in Power director?

I see there is a selection in power producer for it but it makes the video 720 and the quality is far from original.

And in PD13 it only allows BDMV.

What you can do is simple use the Create Disc module and use the "Create a folder" on the "Burn in 2D" settings. The resulting file, regardless if you use a menu or not, is a BDAV Container format transport stream file and is located at xxxx\My Video\BDMV\STREAM\00000.m2ts Just use the file for your intended purpose to meet your BDAV criteria.

Jef

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at May 18. 2015 23:22