Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Downgraded from nvidia gtx 970 (asus) to Radeon r9 270x (asus) and solved some rendering issues.
[Post New]
I just thought I shared my experience with you guys and see if someone else has had a similar observation.

I noticed that when using the nvidia card... some of the fade in transitions I used on the time line would ignore the background track (the track underneath) and instead of fading to that... it would fade to black.. then the background track would appear abruptly.
This happened more often when using tittles and particle effects. Well I thought I gave a radeon card a try and even though the card has lower specs than the nvidia card... it does not have the rendering issues the nvidia card had. The fade outs/in are smooth and show the background track (as it should).

Just from looking at the hardware requirements on the cyberlink page... it seems a bit obvious that this software favors radeon cards even though nvidia cards are over all superior atm.

If anyone has had a similar experience... or is having a similar issue with rendering transitions (especially fading in/out tittles or particle effecs) please do share your experience.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 12. 2015 02:33

4790K / Asus Z97i-Plus / 16gb (2-8gb)crucial @1866 Mhz / Samsung ssd 840 pro 250gb / Samsung 850 evo 250gb M.2 / 2-4tb HGST 7200rpm raid 1 / Nvidia GTX 1070 founders) / corsair RM650 PS / LG BD-RE