Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Black bars
Andy43 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 16, 2014 11:46 Messages: 34 Offline
[Post New]
Working on a project in PowerDirector 12 with about 100 clips and 25 still pictures. Somehow, I have black bars on all four sides of all 25 of the pictures and also around all four sides of about 15 videos. How do I increase the size of the videos and pictures to fill up the complete screen? The videos were shot in 4x3 and I thought I uploaded them all the same, but some have black bars and some do not. I'm completely stumped.
Thanks
[Post New]
Quote: Working on a project in PowerDirector 12 with about 100 clips and 25 still pictures. Somehow, I have black bars on all four sides of all 25 of the pictures and also around all four sides of about 15 videos. How do I increase the size of the videos and pictures to fill up the complete screen? The videos were shot in 4x3 and I thought I uploaded them all the same, but some have black bars and some do not. I'm completely stumped.
Thanks

You can enlarge the videos and photos to fill the screen.
Click on a video or photo to select.
Appear in the Preview image of white balls on each side of the image.
Click on the ball, hold and drag out for apliar the image.
Click on the image, hold and drag to the position (center)

There are other ways to do the same, I think this easy.

Note:
If you have several clip's the same size, you need to adjust your screen.
Set the first clip.
Right click choose "Copy keyframe Attributes".
Select all other clips that need to adjust.
Right click, "Paste keyframe Attributes".

Note: I assumed that all videos and photos have been added correctly and its size has not changed.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 28. 2015 19:02

AMD-FX 8350 / 8GB DDR3
SSD SUV400S37240G / 2-HD WD 1TB
AMD Radeon R9 270 / AOC M2470SWD
Windows 7-64 / PD16 Ultimate