where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How often does the site get updated?
Reply to this topic
Paul33 [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Jan 29, 2015 10:05 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

I have added some films over the last couple of weeks and they have not appeared

Also, the home page for new DVD releases has the latest one as November 2014, find it hard to believe no DVD's have been released since then

Is this site still actively supported, I have lots of movies in my collection which I want to add because they are missing, but need to be sure that they will eventually appear

Thanks
Erik [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: May 08, 2013 13:41 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I agree. this site seems to be dead. I find that only some new titles appear. I have submitted movies, but never receive any e-mail as to if they were approved or not, etc.

I think this site and database is a big waste of my time.
haleba [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: May 10, 2015 14:59 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
I'm with you. Was going to report an issue, but judging from your comments I don't think "anyone is home".
Paul33 [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Jan 29, 2015 10:05 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
Over a year now since i initially posted

no official response form anybody and no feedback at all to say the films i added are now on the system

nice idea to implement this into PowerDVD, but with this being the official forum for the service, its seems to be totally dead
haleba [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: May 10, 2015 14:59 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
@Paul33

Thanks for the confirmation. I think what might be happening is that the Moovielive website wasn't the revenue generator that CyberLink wanted and rather than shut the site down they simply run it in (minimal) maintenance mode.

However, I've had some luck getting CyberLink to *finally* fix the Comments tab in the "My Collections" page of MoovieLive by PMing PIX, who seems to be the only person with access to the website managers.
Reply to this topic