Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Fades and Photographs
James Dotson
Senior Contributor Location: Tennessee Joined: Aug 24, 2009 20:40 Messages: 3066 Offline
[Post New]
Something I just noticed. I have a png image on a transparent background. I open it by clicking the 'modify' button and apply fades. I click save and go on. Later I have to open it again and the fades are now unchecked.

Every time I modify the image I have to recheck the fade boxes. It may be fixed, but I can't download the latest update at the moment. __________________________________
CORNBLOSSOM
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Jaime-esque -

Yes - that's been happening for a while (since pre-release versions).

In build 2408, it's still the same but the fade in & out still occurs (the keyframes are still set, just the boxes are unchecked).

In beta build 2521 it's corrected.

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
James Dotson
Senior Contributor Location: Tennessee Joined: Aug 24, 2009 20:40 Messages: 3066 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks. Yes, it does appear that the fades worked correctly, so all is good. Hopefully I will get internet back soon and can update. __________________________________
CORNBLOSSOM